TRM-1: Triple In-Line TDS Monitor
HM Digital "TRM-1" is a Triple In-Line Monitor offering the user 3 points of contact during the filtration process. This TDS monitor allows for checking TDS levels at 3 points such as with DI/RO (deionization / reverse osmosis) or multiple points in an RO system, and more.
- Displays TDS levels of the three sensing points with electrode probes
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology
- Auto-Off function conserves battery power. The unit shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use.
- Dual Range 0-9990 ppm (From 0 – 999 ppm the resolution is 1 ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is 10 ppm, indicated by a blinking ‘x10’ image.)
- Factory Calibrated: calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
- Comes equipped with three 1/4 inch T-fittings (also available with 3/8″ or 1/2″ T-fittings)
- Range: 0-9990 ppm
- Accuracy: ±2%
- Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
- Cable Length: 24.5″ (including sensor)
- Fittings: 1/4″ standard, also available with 3/8″ or 1/2″
- Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (LR44 or equivalent; included)
- Battery life: approx. 1000 hours of continuous use
- Size: 7.6 x 2 x 4.7 cm (3 x .8 x 1.9 in.)
- Weight: 79.4 g (2.8 oz.)
- UPC: 891144000243