Terms and Conditions for Warranty service
HM Digital India Pvt Ltd. shall subject to the Terms and Conditions for Warranty Service to provide warranty to the products for any defects in material or workmanship for a period of (1) year, (2) year, (3) year (Varies from model to model) from the original purchase date of the Product.
- “HM Digital India Pvt. Ltd.” shall at its discretion, either repair or replace the Product with the equivalent Product free of charge, where the Product is faulty due to defective materials or workmanship. Any defective or additional parts of the Product which are replaced / removed by “HM Digital India Pvt. Ltd.” in course of repairing, if any shall be the property of “HM Digital India Pvt. Ltd.”. Even if “HM Digital India Pvt. Ltd.” repairs / replaces the Product, its original one (1) year Warranty or whatsoever (Varies from model to model) will not be extended.
- Repair service under this Warranty will include the cost of labour, and all replacement parts required for the proper functioning of the Product.
- The original purchase invoice must be presented for verification when any repair or replacement service is required. “HM Digital India Pvt. Ltd.” will provide warranty service only if the ORIGINAL PURCHASE RECEIPT indicating the date of purchase and retailer’s name. Any modification, amendment, or defacement to the Product or of the receipt shall render this Warranty void.
- This Warranty shall not apply, and no repair service shall be provided:
- If the Product in question is used for modified, repaired, tempered with or otherwise altered by any reason other than authorised person or employee of the “HM Digital India Pvt. Ltd.”
- If the product in question is damaged by acts of God, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident, wear and tear, unreasonable or inappropriate use, improper installation or operation, or by other causes unrelated to defective material or workmanship.
- If the factory-applied model serial number has been altered, defaced, or removed from the product.
- If the Products are not through the official distribution channels.
- No advance replacement will be issued unless the faulty is returned.
- Sensors for some products are not covered by warranty or service, and their warranty or service periods are also covered differently.
- Warranties are product specific. Third party products and products deemed by “HM Digital India Pvt. Ltd.” as “accessories” are not covered under warranty. Third-party products include, but are not limited to, batteries and fittings. Accessories include, but are not limited to, precipitator rods, fuses, adhesives, Velcro, and product cases.
- Charges for the repairs are calculated according to the incurred expenses, namely repair time and component cost of the replacement.
- Repair estimate of the parts are suspected, in case during repair if we find other problems will be treated as new problem, we will intimate the same then processed.
- Any other defects out of the warranty policy will be treated as either “Out of Warranty” Products and will be refused from service end or will be charged if it is repaired.
- Transportation charges are not included in the Warranty service or our service, and we are not responsible for any accidents during delivery.