PSC-150: Extended Range EC/TDS Controller
HM Digital "PSC-150" is a well-known controller that includes an extended range, digital calibration, on-screen temperature, and tri-color display. The controller has a maximum set point to help maintain a limit of TDS/EC allowed in the water.
It has a built-in sensor for Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) ensures readings always be accurate at various temperatures. You can clearly check the reading measurements as it includes a bright 5/8″ L.E.D. display.
- TDS/EC controller that monitors and controls levels of Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) or Electrical Conductivity (EC) in water
- If the TDS/EC level rises to the set point, the controller will activate a warning light, sound an alarm (optional), and switch the dry contact position from the normal position (to operate a valve, pump, etc.)
- Once the TDS/EC level drops below the set point, this will deactivate the light and alarm and switch the contacts back to the normal position (normally open or closed)
- EC Range: 0-9999 µS
- TDS Range: 0 - 5000 ppm
- Temperature Range: 1-75°C; 33-167°F
- Accuracy: ±2%
- Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
- Resolution: 0.1 µS/ppm (0-999); 1 µS/ppm (1000-9999)
- ATC: Yes (1 - 65°C)
- Calibration: Adjustable (manual)
- Setting: Controlled by on-screen up/down buttons
- Relay Control: The unit will open or close a circuit via dry contacts when the ppm/µS level reaches or exceeds the control setting (simple switch). It can be used to control a pump, solenoid valve, or other device.
- Relay Voltage: 5V
- Alarm: Optional steady beep (set by user)
- Display: Bright 5/8" L.E.D. display
- Probe: 1/2" bushing, 3 meter (9.8 ft) shielded cable
- Power supply: AC 110V / AC 220V
- Dimensions: 7.2 * 7.2 * 10.2 cm (2.8 * 2.8 * 4 in.)
- Monitor Weight: 476 g (1 lb .8 oz)
- Total Weight: 680.4 g (1 lb 8 oz)