PH-200: Waterproof Professional Series pH/Temp Meter
HM Digital PH-200 is a waterproof professional-grade pH/Temp meter ideal for all pH-testing. It has a built-in sensor for Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) and with replaceable sensor.
With its advanced microprocessor, it provides highly accurate dependable readings in such applications as hydroponics, purification applications, wastewater regulation, aquaculture, colloidal silver, labs & scientific testing, pools & spas, ecology testing, boilers & cooling towers, water treatment, wine, coffee, and agriculture.
- Waterproof housing (IP-67 rating)
- Digital automatic calibration (one point), with digital fine-tuning
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Auto-off function, data-hold function, and low-battery indicator
- Easy-to-read LCD screen with simultaneous temperature display
- Replaceable Sensor (model SP-P2)
- Factory Calibrated: The PH-200 meter is three-point checked and factory calibrated to pH 7.0.
- Includes a translucent cap, 2 AAA batteries, lanyard, and pH 7.0 buffer (sachet)
- PH-200: One-Year Limited Warranty
- Detachable Sensor (SP-P2): Six-Month Limited Warranty
- pH Range: 0 – 14
- Temperature Range: 0-55 °C; 32-130 °F
- Resolution: 0.01 pH; Temperature resolution is 0.1 °C/F
- Accuracy: +/- 0.1 pH; Temperature accuracy is +/-1%
- Minimum EC/TDS: 5 uS/10 ppm
- Electrode: Replaceable glass sensor and reference tube electrodes
- Housing: IP-67 Waterproof (submersible; floats)
- Power source: 2 x AAA Batteries (included)
- Dimensions: 18.5 x 3.4 x 3.4 cm (7.3 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches)
- Weight: 96.4 g (3.4 oz)
- UPC: 891144000021