DM-1: In-Line Dual TDS Monitor
The DM-1 is a Dual In-line TDS a consumer-friendly monitor measuring feed (input) water vs. product (output) water of a water filtration system at any time. This monitor has included the Auto-Off function which saves the battery power life.
This device is ideal for Reverse Osmosis (RO) and deionized water (DI) filtration systems that work well in a variety of applications such as drinking or potable water, Aquariums, Hydroponics, and many more.
- Displays TDS levels feed water and product water with in & out electrode probes
- Efficient and accurate with advanced microprocessor technology
- Auto-Off function conserves battery power. (Shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use)
- Factory Calibrated: our meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
- Comes equipped with two 1/4 inch T-fittings (also available in 3/8″ and 1/2″)
- Installs quickly and easily
- Range: 0-9990 ppm Dual Range 0-9990 ppm (From 0 – 999 ppm the resolution is 1 ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is 10 ppm, indicated by a blinking ‘x10’ image.)
- Accuracy: ±2%
- Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
- Cable Length: 24.5″ (including sensor)
- Fittings: 1/4″ standard, also available with 3/8″ or 1/2″
- Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (LR44 or equivalent; included)
- Battery life: approx. 1000 hours of continuous use
- Size: 7.6 x 2 x 4.7 cm (3 x .8 x 1.9 in)
- Weight: 79.4 g (2.8 oz.)
- UPC: 891144000052