AP-1: AquaPro Water Quality Tester (TDS)
HM Digital AquaPro Series is a handheld water quality tester with a modern design that is perfect for today’s tech-savvy and health-conscious consumers. The AquaPro digital testers are the next generation for today’s modern kitchen.
Simply immerse the meter in the water sample and it will display the TDS reading in parts per million (ppm). It comes with a tough plastic box and it will protect your meter in every way.
- Simultaneous TDS and Temperature reading
- Large easy to read screen
- Digital Calibration
- Water-resistant housing
- Retail friendly packaging
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- TDS Range: 0-5000 ppm (mg/L)
- Temperature Range: 0-80 °C; 32-176 °F
- Resolution: 1 ppm
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1 °C/F
- Accuracy: ± 2%
- EC-to-TDS Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
- Calibration: Digital calibration by push button.
- Housing: Water-resistant
- Power source: 1 x 3V button cell (included) (model CR2032)
- Dimensions: 15 x 2.8 x 1.3 cm (5.9 x 1.1 x .5 inches)
- Weight: 42.5 g (1.5 oz)