HM TDS Meter is the accurate test instrument for the measurement of TDS of aqueous solutions. It has a built-in sensor for Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC).
Simply immerse the meter in the water sample and it will display the TDS reading in parts per million (ppm) or milligrams per liter (mg/L). It comes with a black vinyl carrying case and it will protect your meter in every way.
- Hold Function
- Auto-off Function (After 10 min.)
- Built-in digital thermometer
- Includes a carrying case with a belt clip
- Factory Calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. (Meter can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver).
- TDS Range: 0 – 9990 ppm (mg/L)
- Temp. Range: 0 – 80°C
- Resolution: 0-999: 1 ppm; 1000-9990: 10 ppm (indicated by ‘x10’ icon)
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1°C
- Accuracy: ±2% / Temp. ±1°C
- EC-to-TDS Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
- ATC: Built-in sensor for Automatic Temperature Compensation of 1 to 50°C (33~122°F)
- Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included) (LR44 or equivalent)
- Battery life: 1000 hours of usage
- Dimensions: 15.5 x 3.1 x 2.3cm (6.1 x 1.25 x 1 inches)
- Weight with case: 76.5g (2.7 oz)
- Weight without case: 56.7g (2 oz)
- Window Cleaning / Carwash
- Food & Beverage
- Water Treatment