AP-2: AquaPro Water Quality Tester (EC)
HM Digital Conductivity AquaPro Series is a handheld water quality tester with a modern design that is perfect for today’s tech-savvy and health-conscious consumers. This AquaPro digital water instrument has a built-in sensor for Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC).
Simply immerse the meter in the water sample and it will display the EC reading accurately. It comes with a tough plastic box and it will protect your meter in every way.
- Simultaneous electrical conductivity (EC) and Temperature reading
- Large easy to read screen
- Digital Calibration (push button)
- Water-resistant housing
- Retail friendly packaging
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Factory Calibrated with a 700 µS solution.
- EC Range: 0-9999 µS (µS/cm)
- Temperature Range: 0-80 °C; 32-176 °F
- Resolution: 1 µS; Temp. resolution is 0.1 °C/F
- Accuracy: ± 2%
- Calibration: Digital calibration by push button.
- Housing: Water-resistant
- Power source: 1 x 3V button cell (included) (model CR2032)
- Dimensions: 15 x 2.8 x 1.3 cm (5.9 x 1.1 x .5 inches)
- Weight: 42.5 g (1.5 oz)