PANEL MOUNT TDS CONTROLLER
- The PS-100 is a panel mount TDS controller that monitors and controls levels of Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) in water.
- The controller has a maximum set point to help maintain a limit of TDS allowed in the water.
- If the TDS level rises to the set point, the controller will activate a warning light, sound an alarm (optional) and switch the dry contact position from the normal position (to operate a valve, pump, etc.).
- Once the TDS level drops below the set point, this will deactivate the light and alarm and switch the contacts back to the normal position (normally open or closed).
- Accuracy: 2%
- Resolution: 1 PPM
- Temp. Compensation: Automatic (1 - 65 degrees Celsius)
- Calibration: Adjustable
- Setting: Controlled by on-screen up/down buttons
- Relay Control: The unit will transmit an analog signal to a pump/valve when the ppm level reaches or exceeds the control setting
- Alarm: Optional steady beep (set by user)
- Display: Bright 5/8 L.E.D. display
- Probe: 1/2 bushing, 3 meter (9.8 ft) shielded cable
- Power supply: AC 110V / AC 220V
- Dimensions: 7.2 x 7.2 x 10.2 cm (2.8 x 2.8 x 4 in.)
- Monitor Weight: 476 g (1 lb .8 oz)
- Total Weight: 680.4 g (1 lb 8 oz)